Every week Dave Jackson from the School of Podcasting and Jim Collison from The Average Guy network answer your questions live.
- The benefits of having an organized workspace. Here is Dave's Dual Monitor Stand
- Deverb in Adobe audition can help remove “boomy” podcast
- No one has a right to an audience Link to article
- Medium Article from Magaphone with some bad insights
- Audiomute tour for dave
- Moving your feed without losing listeners (do not do this if you don't know what you're doing). Use the 307
- Getting over worrying about looking stupid
- Jim was on Podlords
- Why events don't stream the conference live
- If you're interested in getting more done, check out this episode of the School of Podcasting
Thanks To Our Awesome Supporters!
This episode 261 is part of the Power of Podcasting Network
Work With Me
Listen to the Episode Below (1:00:48)