Sometimes when we don't know what we don't know it can be tightening. Today Dave and Jim explain the new Google Podcasts Manager and answer questions about starting your own podcast network.
- Affordable, professionally designed podcast websites and artwork to help your show stand out.
- Cover Art
- Social Media
- ebooks and Lead magnets
Mark is an award-winning graphic and web designer with over 30 years in the design field. He has been podcasting since 2013. He has branded over 100 podcasts and is eager to work with you.
Branded over 100 podcasts and is wager to work with you.
Mark's mission is to ensure your podcast looks as professional as possible. Offering you the best chance at success.
Check it out www.podcastbranding.co
[22:21] Protected Feeds
[24:04] Getting Testimonials Video Ask
[25:00] Be A Blurb
[29:05] Setting up a Podcast Network
[35:12] Jor form for testimonials
[35:26] Networks of Similar Shows
[40:45] Royalty-Free Music and Spotify
[48:50] Speakers for Shower Listening
[53:25] Your Audience Hates Bad Audio
[54:39] Headset Resistance
Start Your Podcast Today Join the School of Podcasting
- Step by step tutorials
- Live group coaching (get your questions asked)
- Private Facebook filled with other brilliant podcasting minds
- Priority email support with private instructional videos (ask a question expect a video answer)
- 30-day money-back Guarantee